Vegan Night Out comes to Chapel Hill, NC!
Featuring delicious vegan fare, a thought-provoking film and community fellowship, Vegan Night Out is for *anyone* who cares about food systems, animals, people, and the planet.
First, enjoy special discounts and offerings of vegan fare at local restaurants from 4-7 PM. Current offerings:
- Mediterranean Deli, Bakery and Catering (410 W. Franklin St.): Buy one vegan dinner, get half off a second vegan dinner (print coupon fromwww.trianglechanceforall.org)
- Carrburritos (711 W. Rosemary St.): $1.00 off their vegan tofu burrito
- BUNS (107 N. Columbia St.): Get their Very Veggie Burger for $3.50 with coupon (print coupon from www.trianglechanceforall.org)
- Gigi's Cupcakes of Chapel Hill, NC (140 W. Franklin St.): $2.00 vegan cupcakes.
- Vimala's Curryblossom Café (431 W. Franklin St.): Exclusive vegan appetizer for Vegan Night Out!
- Spotted Dog (111 E. Main St.): 20% off vegan entrees.
- Mellow Mushroom Chapel Hill (310 W. Franklin St.): Tempeh Hoagie with regular chips for $6.
After dinner attend the FREE North Carolina premiere of the multi-award-winning film The Ghosts in Our Machine (2013), an illuminating documentary on the lives of individual animals living within and rescued from the machine of our modern world.
Where: Varsity Theatre, 123 E. Franklin St., Chapel Hill.
Time: Film starts at 7 PM; lobby opens at 6:30 PM for door prizes, literature, and free vegan samples from Triangle Raw Foods, Spread: Gourmet Plant Based Cheese and Joie de Vegan NC!