Julian's 70th Anniversary!

Founded in 1942 by Maurice Julian, nationally renowned haberdashery Julian's will begin the Celebration of it's 70th year on Franklin Street on Saturday, March 31 at noon, with the unveiling of a representation of the specially designed mosaic tile installation which has been commissioned to commemorate the occasion. Alexander Julian will introduce the new entrance design for 135 East Franklin St, which will be installed in time for graduation, as well as local artist Erick Davis, who has been working for over a year to produce the elaborate tile work which will beautifully reflect Julian's devotion to UNC. The entire Julian and Julian-Fox family will be there to greet and reminisce with friends and well-wishers, including many former student employees from the last 6 decades who are returning to help celebrate the occasion.