Do you engage your customers on social media? Do your customers read the emails you send? Join us for a FREE workshop for small businesses and nonprofit organizations to learn how to effectively use email marketing and social media.
Tuesday, June 4
10AM to 11:30AM
University Presbyterian Church
110 Henderson Street
Downtown Chapel Hill
This engaging workshop will help you learn how to:
- create compelling messages for your customers
- increase audience engagement
- run a campaign that gets results
- measure your results without spending a lot of time or money
- leverage mobile-friendly content for higher engagement
You'll also receive a workbook that will help you meet your goals after the workshop is over. This is a great class for anyone looking to accomplish more in less time and with a small budget.
This session is presented by Jim Jubelirer, ActionCOACH Business Coaching. Jim is an Authorized Local Expert for Constant Contact and his office is located in downtown Chapel Hill. Read his full bio here.