**ONLY 2 WEEKS LEFT!**
Downtown Pop Up Farmers' Market
Every Thursday until Sept 10
Noon - 2 pm
Plaza at 140 West Franklin Street
Shop at the Downtown Pop Up Farmers' Market and get more than just delicious food!
- Enjoy live music from local musicians!
- Get FREE parking vouchers when you park in the 140 West Parking Deck
- Get 25% off your lunch at Old Chicago Pizza and Taproom
- Kids Eat Free on Thursdays at LIME Fresh Mexican Grill
- Don't have cash? Use your debit card and get Market Tokens on the plaza!
Products include summer fruits and vegetables such as peaches, berries, melons, heirloom tomatoes, okra, peppers, squash, eggplant, greens, garlic, and fresh herbs. Farmers will be selling locally and sustainably raised pork, chicken and beef, and eggs. You'll also find cut flowers, baked goods, breads, cheeses, chocolate, tea and coffee, all produced within 60 miles of Chapel Hill. For information visit www.thechapelhillfarmersmarket.com.
As always, Chapel Hill is a bike & pedestrian friendly community and encourages everyone to cycle or walk whenever attending great events. Parking is available in the 140 West Parking garage; for information on all downtown parking visit www.parkonthehill.com. Breathe easy at our events, we are smoke free.