2nd Friday ArtWalk in Chapel Hill & Carrboro!
2nd Friday ArtWalk
Friday, June 9
6 - 9 PM
The 2nd Friday ArtWalk lets you experience the creative arts scene in our community, explore venues, and socialize with other art lovers on the ArtWalk. Buy local art in all mediums; handmade jewelry, scarves, paper goods, ceramics, fine art, and more. 2nd Friday ArtWalk events and activities are free and open to all. Print an ArtWalk map and plan your ArtWalk!
For complete information on these events, visit www.2ndFridayArtWalk.com
This Month on the ArtWalk:
- Cinc Hayes's Whimsical Paintings at Carrboro Town Hall
- The Shrine Room and send Elvis your prayers!
- Meet the Artist Shannon Moore Fitzgerald at Looking Glass Cafe
- Joan Meade Landscapes in Sculptural Acrylics at This and That Gallery
- "Susan Gartrell: Spirit Creatures" continues in the Tiny Gallery at The Ackland Museum Store
- Opening Reception: June Featured Artists at FRANK Gallery
- Helen Buiskool of Studio 200 Paintings at Dwell Real Estate
- Open Studio at Studio Design Gallery
- Opening Reception for June's Emerging Artist Carola Bailey at The ArtsCenter
- "What's Not Digital?" Paintings by Durham artist, Maria Falbo at North Carolina Crafts Gallery
- Meet Local Fiber Artist Jean Wipperman at WomanCraft Gifts
- Reception for Dawn Surratt's Photography Exhibition at the Horace Williams House
- Photographer Adina Davidson and Fiber Artist Peg Gignoux at Cameron's
- Opening Reception for Saving Our Pollinators at the ArtsCenter
The Chapel Hill Downtown Partnership brings together the resources of the Town, University and downtown community to maintain, enhance and promote downtown as the social, cultural, and spiritual center of Chapel Hill through economic development. We coordinate the 2nd Friday ArtWalk for all of Chapel Hill & Carrboro. Contact Meg McGurk at 919-967-9440 or email@example.com / www.downtownchapelhill.com