2nd Friday ArtWalk in Chapel Hill & Carrboro!
2nd Friday ArtWalk
Friday, July 14
6 - 9 PM
Have summer weddings to go to? The 2nd Friday ArtWalk is the perfect time to shop for gifts! Go ArtWalking and ArtShopping while you experience the creative arts scene in our community, explore venues, and socialize with other art lovers on the ArtWalk.
Buy local art in all mediums; handmade jewelry, scarves, paper goods, ceramics, fine art, and more. 2nd Friday ArtWalk events and activities are free and open to all.
Print an ArtWalk map and plan your ArtWalk! For complete information on these events, visit www.2ndFridayArtWalk.com
This Month on the ArtWalk:
- Reception at NC Crafts Gallery for Jacqueline Mehring, Punch Needle Art
- Reception for Mixed-Media Artist LaTasha "Sunny" Gravely at the Visitors Center
- Opening Reception for Paperhand Puppet's "The Masks of a Movement" at The ArtsCenter
- Textile Artist Velma Ferrell at WomanCraft
- Opening Reception: The Elegant Line and Consignor Invitational at FRANK Gallery
- Opening Reception for Onica Gaddis at The ArtsCenter
- Open House at Perch Studios
- Visit The Shrine Room and send Elvis your prayers!
- Helen Buiskool of Studio 200 Paintings at Dwell Real
- Three Triangle Visual Artists at This & That Gallery
- Explore the Galleries and Take a Tour at Ackland Art Museum
The Chapel Hill Downtown Partnership brings together the resources of the Town, University and downtown community to maintain, enhance and promote downtown as the social, cultural, and spiritual center of Chapel Hill through economic development. We coordinate the 2nd Friday ArtWalk for all of Chapel Hill & Carrboro. Contact Meg McGurk at 919-967-9440 or firstname.lastname@example.org / www.downtownchapelhill.com