Employee Parking Program 2018
The Town of Chapel Hill Parking Services is offering parking permits to service industry employees who work downtown in the evenings. Ideally, this will free up more desirable parking for customers closer to your business. This offering is similar to the permit program offered last spring with administration by the Chapel Hill Downtown Partnership.
- Permits valid from issuance to June 30, 2018
- Businesses may apply for permits at the link below
- The permits are subject to availability
- Permits fees are waived for this period
- Business owner/manager must receive permits from Downtown Partnership to then distribute to staff
- Permits may be transferred to different employees working for the business
- Permits should only be used by employees while at work
Designated Parking Locations:
Permit holders may arrive at designated parking lots after 3:30pm each day, however spaces are not guaranteed in these lots.
- Lower Level of Wallace Parking Deck
- Basnight Lot (Behind Lantern Restaurant)
- On-Street Parking spaces on W Cameron Ave, west of Kenan St
If you have any questions, please contact Meg McGurk at 919-967-9440 or email@example.com.