Learn More About Carolina Square
Dear Downtown Merchants and Property Owners:
We hope your year is off to a good start! 2015 in full of opportunities and we wanted to provide you with an opportunity to learn more about Carolina Square, the redevelopment project at 123 W. Franklin.
The Chapel Hill Downtown Partnership and the Chapel Hill-Carrboro Chamber of Commerce are hosting an information session specifically designed for merchants and businesses located downtown.
- WHAT: Carolina Square Public Information Session
- WHO: Downtown Partnership, Chamber, Northwood Ravin, Cousins, and YOU
- WHEN: 10:30-11:30 a.m., Wednesday, Feb. 11
- WHERE: University Baptist Church, 100 S. Columbia St., Chapel Hill
- WHERE [TO PARK]: University Square parking Lot, on the west end of the lot between the former Fine Feathers and the current Panera.
You'll learn more about construction timelines and see renderings of the approved project. Additionally, you'll have an opportunity to ask the developer questions.
Please let Meg McGurk (919-967-9440, email@example.com) or Kristen Smith (919.357.9988, firstname.lastname@example.org) know if you have questions. Thank you and hope you can join us one week from today!