The Chapel Hill Downtown Partnership and the Chapel Hill-Carrboro Chamber of Commerce invite you to join your neighbors, fellow businesses, and Chapel Hill police officers for coffee and conversation on:
- Information on Be a Responsible Server (BARS) Training
- Accidental Alarm Registration Program
- Noise Ordinance
- Halloween procedures and safety
- Aggressive behavior and panhandling
- How to reduce shoplifting in retail businesses
- Safety assessments for employees
- No Smoking in Public Places Rule (OC Health Department)
- Loading/Unloading Zones
- ....and whatever else you'd like to talk about!
For more information contact:
Meg McGurk, Chapel Hill Downtown Partnership, at 919-967-9440 or email@example.com
Assistant Police Chief Jabe Hunter, Chapel Hill Police Department, at 919-968-2760 or firstname.lastname@example.org.