Exterior Paint Grant
We know the wear and tear that comes with being a downtown business or property owner. We want to help make sure your business looks great all year long so for a limited time the Downtown Partnership will be offering paint grants for downtown businesses for the exterior of their building.
This is NOT a matching grant! Approved grants will fund exterior paint improvements of up to $250 per business or property while funds are available.
This is a reimbursement grant on improvements that have not yet been made. You can not apply for grant funds to pay for improvements you've made in the past.
- Applicants must be downtown Chapel Hill businesses located in the MSD (Rosemary & Franklin St between Merritt Mill Rd & Morehead Planetarium including cross streets)
- Grants must fund exterior paint projects
- All projects receiving grant funds must be completed within 6 months of approval
- Funds must be used for paint and paint supplies
- Grants will be funded on a first-come-first-serve basis until funds are depleted
- Applicants must have permission from building owner
- Use this grant to fund a small project like repainting the entry way of your business to spruce things up a bit
- Create accent colors around your windows
Need Volunteers to help? The Downtown Partnership can help you find volunteers to help complete this project if needed.
For more information on this and other Downtown Partnership services & programs contact Bobby Funk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-967-9440.
Application for this grant is not an indication of approval of this grant. After this application is submitted someone from the Downtown Partnership will contact you to assist you as you go through the approval process for sidewalk dining.